Author: Rafal Dyrda
Number Of Pages: 102
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Chances are when you joined your condominium board you had no idea what was involved. You might have started out as a disgruntled or enthusiastic owner but soon got overwhelmed with lengthy meetings and endless back-and-forth emails and phone calls. It doesn’t have to be that way. Becoming a condominium board director can be a rewarding experience.
If you are ready to become a happy and stress-free board member while making a satisfying and meaningful contribution to your condominium, then this book is for you.
Discover how to:
- Run your condo board like a business
- Understand your role as a board member
- Have short, successful meetings
- Manage and track work requests with ease
- Keep your owners informed and happy
- Create procedures and policies that work
- Create a strong and supportive community that helps each other
Once you understand the fundamentals of running your board and put effective processes and tools in place, you will no longer have to spend countless hours trying to keep up with the complaints and tasks that seem never ending.